Established1801. Located on Cleveland Road in Fayette county near US 60
David's Fork Baptist Church was once a part of the fold at Bryan's Station. The church at Bryan's was so large,, and its membership was scattered over so great an area, that another house of worship was built upon the headwaters of David's Fork Creek. This done in 1786. The church at Bryan's worshipped alternately in the two houses. This continued until 1801, when, on 26th of August, a distinct and separate church was organized at David's Fork. It was from the first a large and vigorous body, numbering two hundred and sixty-seven members. From this we may form some idea of the former prosperity of the mother church at Bryan's. "What is the cause that the former days were better than the latter?" May the spirit of grace and revival yet revisit her!