Also known as Moss Side. Placed on National Reister of Historic Places in 1979.
Located three miles south of Versailles on McCoun's Ferry Road.
Built between 1812-1816 by John and Elizabeth Watkins, step-father and mother of Henry Clay upon a 1000 acre tract on Griers Creek.After his mother's death Henry Clay purchased a one- third interest and later sold it to his step-father.
House is located on Moss Hill Farm and is unoccupied and in deteriorating condition.